Wednesday 16 July 2008

Message from Dafydd

Thanks for the nominations and the messages of support. I've had a very warm reception as I travelled across Wales over the past weeks - Llanrhaeadr  ym Mochnant, Bedlinog, Cardiff, Llansawel, Cwmaman, Treletert, Haverfordwest, Trefor, Carmarthen, Cil-y-Cwm - thank you all for your welcome and good wishes. I'm confident we can build a stronger Plaid together.

And what struck me most of all is the growing support from young people. After a  lean period, I know Cymru X has a long way to go, but I feel the time is right for me and Cymru X together to draw more and more young people to campaign with Plaid Cymru.

We must use the Presidency to create a bridge between the grass-root members (that's you and me) and the elected members. So please use me as your link - let me know what you think, and I will help you  get your voice heard.

I look forward to meeting you on the campaign trail!
Dafydd.

No comments:

Nominated By:

I am proud to have been nominated for the post of Presidency by the following branches and constituencies:

Arfon Constituency
Bontnewydd Branch
Bro Ingli Branch
Carmarthen Branch
Canton/Llandaf/Radyr Branch
Cynon Valley Branch
Dinas Powys Branch
Dyffryn Ogwen Branch
Rhondda Constituency
Fairwater Branch
Llanelli Branch
Llangyndeyrn Branch
Mid-Rhondda Branch
Pontypridd Branch
Swansea West Branch
Treherbert Branch
Ynys Môn Constituency